Friday, October 27, 2017

From Graveyard to Globe

I just had too much fun with the MOOD BOARD and Bugaboo Stamps that I kept making cards.  I am going to have to watch that.





I think the color combo worked so well for the creepy zombie scene.  It was so much fun, really, just making fun changes from color to color.



Using the same color combo, this globe card turned out so very pretty.

Close-up 

I cut the butterflies from the globe (I cropped the butterflies so I didn't waste paper) and colored them as well as parts of the inside of the globe in light blue-green. (BG0000)  Some Nuvo Crystal Drops complete the scene

Supplies for Zombie scene:
Bugaboo Digital stamps - Scene it - Mummy Scene
Elizabeth Craft Designs Dies
Nuvo Crystal Drops -Ripened Pumpkin and Ebony Black
Copic markers
Vagabond Die Cut machine

Supplies for Globe
Bugaboo Digital stamps - Butterfly Globe
Spellbinders dies
Copic markers
Nuvo Crystal Drops - Crushed Grape and Ebony Black

1 comment:

Michelle N. said...

Wow-great graveyard scene coloring, and the butterfly globe is beautiful!