Thursday, June 2, 2016

May's Winner Announced


Whoo hoo.... our winner is:



Congratulations.  Please email us at the email shown on our blog side bar and we'll let your know how to get your prize.

DT Favorites

My favourite for this month used old mismatched buttons which coordinated beautifully with the vintage theme of the project, CarolG.

(2016 c25) Smith Family Reunion Tag


Arlene's favorite is this fantastic shaker card by MA-MI.  I never thought of creating three separate windows in a card and it seems to be perfect.  Love the colors and total cheerfulness of the card.





Michelle's pick this month was Sarah, and she really appreciated all the intricate details on this piece-

 

Cindy's favorite is how Katrina was inspired by the button photo to create her adorable layout.  And her baby sure is cute as a button!  


Dawn's favourite is by Zelda

  

Thanks to all our entrants this month.   Please do come back and check out our June Challenge.... it's Anything Goes!

Dawn & the Divas

6 comments:

Tina Z. said...

wow, thank you so much and congratulations to the top picks!

Cindy C. said...

Congrats ladies!!

MA-MI said...

Thanks for choosing my card as one of the top pics and congratulations to the other winners. Ladies, you've made my day! Hugs, Maja

sarascloset said...

Congratulations to all the winners! Thank you, ladies for including my card in the line up of favorites! I'm so honored! Thank YOU, Michelle! Hugs!

ScrappyHorses said...

So excited to see my layout in the top picks! Thanks for a fun challenge!

Lagene said...

Thank you CarolG for adding my tag to the favorites, I'm so excited! Congrats everyone!