Friday, March 13, 2015

Just for Fun!





Loving working with Bugaboo Digital Stamps!

How about some samples for you to see the variety of Bugaboo Digital Stamps

First we have this cute little elephant ready for anything.  I love the sentiment as it leaves the card wide open for just about any type of situation, such as a birthday, an anniversary, a special occasion...  I see the flowers are just popping up all over!

My Favorite Things Rounded Rectangle Dies, 
Cuttlebug Victoria Embossing Folder, 
Technique Tuesday Stamps 
Visit Michelle at ANutter paper crafter.  Michelle has posted this wonderful card here



Copic markers
Quietfire Stair Step card
I'm very pleased with this card.  I think it's just a fun card to cheer anyone up if they need cheering.

Thank you for joining us at Die Cut Divas from the Divas.  

No comments: