Thursday, December 19, 2013

Believe in the Magic of Christmas


Isn't this Santa cute.. and perfect for me living here in New Zealand.  You can find him here at Bubaboo.  I have coloured him with some Copics and added some blue Stickles to the water, some Frosted Lace stickles on his hat and some black enamel to his tire.  This is a gift card as I made a pocket inside for money. 

If you are looking for a digi image that's a little something different Bugaboo is the place to go.   There's something for everyone there.

Thanks too, to everyone who has entered our challenge over the past two months... you are all awesome... I'm slowly getting round to commenting, so if you haven't heard from me... I'll get there!

Dawn and the Divas

1 comment:

Arlene said...

Just ADORABLE! Oh my gosh... just so CUTE!