Friday, October 11, 2013

Trick Or Treat, goody boxes


Hey there,

Here are some cute idea's for handing out treats for halloween in a fun way,
I have several boxes on my Silhouette to choose from, so here are examples of some different fun things you can make.  There are hundreds like these for digital, hand crank, or cartridge, die cutting systems, or  you can scan....enlarge...print...then cut...and fold...and glue, like I used to do before I knew about die cut machines. Boy did I miss out! now I can do it in a matter of minutes without half the hassle!  and it's more fun too ; )

The Classic Box
This is the simplest of the boxes just a few folds and little adhesive 
in the corners, before I assembled I colored with distress inks
and added the horse die.

The Pillow Box
This one is perfect for small gifts and prizes, and also requires
just a teeny bit of adhesive on the back, and the sides
just pop open with a little pull. 
It fits individual candy packets just right.
I also colored this with distress inks and added the ghost die on top.

The Pyramid Box
 This one makes a  great sucker cover, and all it needs
 is a tie, no adhesive necessary, 
I just used pattern paper and some ribbon.

The Candy Wrapper

You can fit lots of little goodies in here, 
and it's just like the peppermint wrappers.
I found this to be the hardest, but once you get
 the hang of it it's fairly easy to do.

These are just a few of many many fun ways to gift small things, or for little treats and prizes,

Hope you enjoyed and get a chance to make one, they are great all year round for Birthday's Parties, Holidays, and so on.

Hannah and the Die Cut Divas

2 comments:

Arlene said...

These are fantastic boxes!

Pajalu said...

What great ideas. Perfect for anytime of year.