Wednesday, July 13, 2016

A Cupcake Christmas

Hi there.  Dawn back to share my Glittery Cupcake Christmas card.   I've made a slightly smaller shaped card today....

Our monthly sponsors are



Here is my card

 My image is a Bugaboo digital stamp - Christmas Cupcake Mistletoe. I printed it onto some Bristol paper and coloured with Tim Holtz distress markers.   Added some glitter, Spectrum Noir sparkle pen and some glossy accents before fussy cutting it.  My background is some watercolour tags, cut with an older Tim Holtz/Sizzix die (no available at DiesRUs but there are lots of amazing dies there to choose from) and trimmed the sides off.  I added some sparkle and shimmer with Sparkle Medium from Imagination Crafts in the colour Welsh Gold.  It is super sparkly.  My sentiment is a WPlus9 one, cut from some shimmer card in a pretty brown.  DiesRUs have an awesome supply of word dies for you. 

So looking forward to seeing all your glittery cards in the challenge.  You can add your card here

Dawn & the Divas

2 comments:

Cindy C. said...

This glittery cup cake is glorious!!

Michelle N. said...

I love your sparkle!