Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Flowers in Bottles

Hello, 

Cindy here to share a card made using one of the many lovely images by A Day For Daisies, who is our sponsor this month. 



For the month of May we have a photo inspiration:



Here's my card:




I coloured the image with Copic markers, and added a bit of shine with Wink of Stella.  Then I make some tiny holes and thread some twine around a few of the bottles and embellish with a few buttons from my collection.  I have a bag of buttons just like the inspiration photo!!  LOL  I have been collecting them for a long time, and finally a perfect opportunity to use some.  You could see my collection on my blog post Here.  Then I trimmed the image out and adhere to an embossed card.


Supplies:

A Day For Daisies Digital Stamp:  Flowers in Bottles
Copic Markers (Y15,Y17,YR18,YG00,YG25,YG95,B12,RV04,RV63,RV66,R14,R39)
Wink of Stella (Clear)
Spellbinder Embossing Folder (Patchwork EL-003)


Cindy and the Die Cut Divas

5 comments:

Michelle N. said...

Such a lovely card!

creationsnz said...

Lovely lovely lovely! So stylish. CarolG

Betty said...

great card Cindy - love how you used the buttons - i have a stash of cool old buttons too

Gail said...

This is a beautiful card - I just made on with Mason Jar die - flowers in a Mason Jar love your card@! TFS

Barb Ghig said...

What a great way to play with your buttons, Cindy...so clever! Love these sweet blooms, too and your coloring is just beautiful!