Monday, April 7, 2014

Twenty-Nine Again?


As the sentiment goes, "talk about recycling", how about recycling a tissue box, not the birthday girl!  The panel behind the numbers 2 and 9 is a recycled tissue box.  YES, I'm back to recycling.  I'm finding some great and fun patterns, so I can't help but use one.  
This fun image is from Die Cut Divas' April sponsor, Bugaboo and I loved the sentiment.  Someone must be turning TWENTY-NINE again somewhere!  I'll be ready.  Hope you enjoyed this bit of recycling in your life.
                                                                         Closeup  
If you found this image to be fun, here's where you can find Stella at 29.  I know this would tickle many of my friends.

2 comments:

Amante del Papel said...

it's a really fun card!

Cindy C. said...

Oh this is really fun!!